Instructional Design- MULTIMEDIA
Multimedia can mean many things to different people. Multimedia could be anything from still graphics, to audio, video, animations and even simulations.
Things to Keep in Mind..
- Is the multimedia easy to learn and use?
- Does the multimedia promote learning or just add "bells and whistles?"
- Is there adequate support for both the faculty and students who will be using the multimedia?
- If you use video, keep in mind copyright restrictions.
- Multimedia elements and/or learning objects used are directly relevant to student learning.
- Talking heads are okay, but the best uses of online video involve demonstrating a concept, whether throught a movie clip or a recreation of something.