The College of Arts and Sciences Staff Council was established to create a venue where staff could communicate with one another, and to become a liaison between staff and the Dean. Our purpose is to:
- Advocate positive improvements and changes for College staff.
- Keep the College staff community informed of issues concerning them.
- Share upcoming events in the College, University, and the community,
via the Council’s webpage.
- Give staff a voice by letting them decide whom they want to represent
- Address issues that are of greatest concern to and have the most impact on staff in their roles as UNCG employees.