Academic Programs

Declaring anthropology as your major or minor

  • Go to the University Registrar's Office webpage (
  • Click on Major Changes on the left side of the page
  • Fill out the on-line form choosing the major, second major and/or minor that you wish to declare.
  • Click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Connect with us!