The Department of Anthropology at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro announces the creation of the Anthropology Distinguished Alumni Award. This award will be presented annually to an individual who graduated from UNCG with a major in Anthropology. The successful awardee will be recognized for their leadership through citizenship, career accomplishments and their commitment to community, and nation in our ever changing world.
The award will be presented during Alumni Weekend each fall.
Nomination and selection process:
- Nominations will be accepted through the year.
- Nominations should be made on the Distinguished Alumni Award nomination form
- Nominations will be held for 5 years by the department of Anthropology.
- Selection will be made by the Faculty of the Department of Anthropology and one Anthropology graduate member of the UNCG Alumni Association.
- The deadline for receiving nominations is September 1, 2005.
Click here to download the Distinguished Alumni Award nomination form. (Microsoft Word format)
Mail nominations to:
Alumni Award Selection Committee
426 Graham Building
Greensboro, NC 27412