The Department of Anthropology has a number of different labs where students and faculty work together on a variety of research projects in all areas of Anthropology, as well as a teaching lab in Room 140 of the Sullivan Science Building.
- Zooarchaeology Lab (Dr. Egeland, Graham 405)
- Osteology Lab (Dr. Egeland, Graham 408)
- Paleontology Lab (Dr. Anemone, Graham 408A)
- Latin American Archaeology Lab (Dr. Nash, Graham 450-451)
- Historic Archaeology Lab (Dr. Stine, McIver 52)
- Nutrition Education Lab (Dr. Murphy, Graham 418)