The BB&T Program proudly presents a distinguished lecture on "Ethical Leadership - The Conflict Between Allegiance and Truth by UNCG Graduate and retired Navy Captain Fred McKenna. The talk will be held at 4pm on Thursday March. 7th, in SOEB 114.
The BB&T Program proudly presents a debate on "The Morality of Capitalism" between Dr. Michael Roberto and Dr. Bas Van der Vossen. The debate will be held at 4pm on Monday Oct. 22nd, in SOEB 114.
The BB&T Program proudly presents a talk on Propery Rights by Dr. Bas van Der Vossen from the Philosophy Department. He has written scholarly works on the subject and aims to present the issue in a student friendly format.
The BB&T Program on Capitalism, Markets and Morality will host a debate on “Workplace Privacy in the Facebook Era” between economist Dr. Hal Snarr (NC A&T) and philosopher Dr. Matt Brophy (High Point University). This student-focused debate will take place in Bryan 122 on Wednesday, Feb. 15, at 4 p.m.
- A Debate "Are Sweatshops Good?" between Jeff Sarbaum and David Lefkowitz - March 15, 2011
- A Symposium on Property, Markets, and Morality - March 18-20
- A lecture presented by Dr. C. Timothy Monroe, Director, Forsyth County Department of Public Health - September 11, 2008.
- A lecture presented by Mr. Wade Maki - October 2, 2008
- A lecture presented by Mr. John Allison - November 11, 2008 (Powerpoint)