"To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness."
Bryan Career Services and Internship Programs offer undergraduates services that educate, counsel, and involve students in their career decision-making and development through providing guidance and career-related resources.
Not sure what you can do with your major?
Check out job titles, work settings and links for more research here.
BRYAN ONLINE STUDENT?
If you are pursuing a B.S. in Business Administration as an online degree completion student, we want to support you in your degree and career goals. Please see the links below for information helpful to BSBA students.
- 1. Get acquainted with Career Services
- 2. Follow us on social media for updated info, trends, job announcements and more:
- 3. Learn more about yourself, skills, values and interests.Bryan students have access to CareerBeam,, a comprehensive, 24/7, user-friendly program that helps you determine what you want in your career and offers the steps to achieve it.
- 4. Search for current openings for internships, full-time and part-time jobs. SpartanCareers is our online job board. If an employer has told us about it, it's on here. Additionally, check out CareerShift to search in any geographic location.
- 5. Prepare your resume. We have tutorials for how to perfect your resume!