Bryan Career Services and Internship Programs offer undergraduates services that educate, counsel, and involve students in their career decision-making and development through providing guidance and career-related resources.
Help Bryan students prepare for their career - Apply now to be a Bryan Career Ambassador. Contact Linda Pollock for application and all the details. Great leadership experience to put on your resume!
Not sure what you can do with your major?
The Bryan School is home to 10 majors: Accounting, Business Adminstration, Consumer Apparel Retail Studies, Economics, Entreprenuership, Finance, Sustainable Hospitality & Tourism, Information Systems and Supply Chain Management, International Business and Marketing
Need more information on what you can actually DO with these majors? Check out job titles, work settings and links for more research here.
BRYAN ONLINE STUDENT?
If you are pursuing a B.S. in Business Administration as an online degree completion student, we want to support you in your degree and career goals. Please see the links below for information helpful to BSBA students.
- 1. Get acquainted with Career Services including the DIY site which has self guided handouts, resources and links to great videos and more!
- 2. Follow us on social media for updated info, trends, job announcements and more:
- 3. Learn more about yourself, skills, values and interests.
- 4. Search for current openings for internships, full-time and part-time jobs. SpartanCareers is our online job board. If an employer has told us about it, it's on here. Additionally, check out CareerShift to search in any geographic location.
- 5. Prepare your resume. We have tutorials for how to perfect your resume!