MBA and MSITM Alumni Involvement
You can make a difference in the career development of our current MBA and MSITM students by participating in our educational programs.
Here are some of the opportunities:
- Be a resource for current students who have questions about your career field
- Serve as a discussant on panel regarding your career field
- Meet students and share your experiences in our alumni networking event
- Play the role of interviewer in mock interviews with students to help them prepare for interviews
- Lead a workshop on a career related topic, such as successful job search strategies, resume writing, networking techniques, or interviewing
- Share your expertise with students through presenting on a work related issue
If you would like to get involved, please contact Darlene Broadhurst at firstname.lastname@example.org to dicuss ways for you to connect with our students and give back to the Bryan School.