Whether you are deciding upon your first career path following your education or thinking about making a career change after a number of years in a certain profession, career exploration and networking are valuable and necessary components of your career development.
There are a number of helpful resources available to assist you with your career exploration and help you to identify some great contacts to build your network. These include online database resources, listings of professional organizations and employers, and informational interviewing tips. If you have questions about how to effectively use any of these resources in your own career exploration, please feel free to contact our office.
Click here for a handout of all online resources.
- Informational Interviews
- Professional Organizations
- Listing of a select group of Triad, Triangle, and Charlotte area employers
- Career Resources for International Students
- Job and Career Field Links
Wondering what you can do with your major? See below for example job titles and work settings to use in your exploration of what to do in your career.
- Business Administration
- Consumer Apparel Retail Studies
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- International Business