Bryan Graduate Career Services has proudly assisted many students with their career development needs and invites you to share their success stories...
- News & Events
- RSVP for Fall Orientation 2013
- RSVP for Base Camp 2013
- Bryan MBA students calculate economic impact of the Greensboro's Children's Museum
- Bryan MBA capstone project places in national competition
- Michael Byers, Bryan MBA '05, received the Gladys Strawn Bullard Award
- Bryan School honors standout graduates with awards.
- Bryan School featured in Princeton Review's list of best business schools for 13th consecutive year
The Bryan MBAManaging Complexity in an Uncertain World
The Bryan MBA is preparing a new generation of leaders with the knowledge and skills to manage complexity in the uncertain economy of the 21st Century. The region's first part-time evening MBA program is an intensified, predominately part-time program specifically designed to meet the needs of working professionals. The full-time day program is one of the only MBA programs in the country designed specifically for recent college graduates with limited or no professional experience.
The Bryan School has been providing local professionals with advanced business education for forty years, and there are approximately 3,000 successful alumni of the Bryan MBA. No matter what your individual needs, goals, or timeline, your Bryan MBA will feel like a custom fit.