- Articulate the core philosophies guiding the creation and development of business organizations and the economic enterprise.
- Apply a broad spectrum of communication and leadership practices to promote ethical and sustainable organizations.
- Implement the various steps of data analysis to formulate evidence-based reports and recommendations for subsequent decision making.
- Use models and methods of creativity and innovations to generate feasible proposals for business concepts, products and services, processes and strategies.
- Incorporate conceptual frameworks and knowledge from a variety of fundamental business disciplines into organizational strategy.
- Synthesize multiple perceptions and assumptions about institutional, cultural and economic factors affecting global business and stakeholders.