The Master of Science in Information Technology and Management is open to students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Our admissions decisions are based upon your work experience, academic credentials, personal statement, and your letters of recommendation.
- Application fee (Can be paid online).
- Official transcripts from every college and university you have attended. You may send an unofficial transcript followed by the official transcript not less than 30 days prior to the day you enroll.
- Three letters of recommendation (NOT from family or friends).
- Residency statement (if you are claiming North Carolina residency).
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (recent five years).
- TOEFL scores (for international students )
- A personal statement outlining personal goals, IT knowledge, and work experience. It should be about one page and single spaced.
- In addition, you may include a resume.
For additional admissions questions please send a detailed email to MSITM@uncg.edu. Click here to Apply yourself.