Student Affairs Project Prioritization Process
Name: Jim Settle
Student Affairs process for dealing with departmental ITS project requests:
- Once a year the Student Affairs Directors are asked to submit project requests to the Assistant Vice Chancellor. These requests include a brief rationale and desired time line.
- The requests are compared to the items already on the SAF division priority list.
- A check with ITS personnel on the status of SAF projects currently being worked on is then completed to begin the prioritization process for any new requests.
- The Assistant Vice Chancellor inserts new requests to the existing SAF division priority list and discusses this list with the Student Affairs Management Team.
- The Management Team finalizes any changes to the division priority list and the updated list is submitted to ITS personnel if there are changes from the most recent iteration.