Handouts are available either viewed in the style of the web site, or as PDF files which are exactly the format of the paper version handed out in class.
- Handout 1: Syllabus [PDF]
- Handout 2: Assignment 1 (Due Monday, Sept 27) [PDF]
- Handout 3: Information on readings/paper reports (graduate students only) [PDF]
- Handout 4: Assignment 2 (Due Wednesday, Oct 20) [PDF]
- Handout 5: Assignment 3 (Due Monday, Nov 15) [PDF]
- Handout 6: Project Information [PDF]
- Handout 7: Assignment 4 (Due Monday, Dec 6) [PDF]
- Readings distributed Monday, August 23 (for everyone)
- Readings for graduate students:
- R. Sailer, X. Zhang, T. Jaeger, and L. V. Doorn, "Design and implementation of a TCG-based integrity measurement architecture," in Proceedings of the USENIX Security Symposium, pp. 16-31, 2004.
- J. M. McCune, B. J. Parno, A. Perrig, M. K. Reiter, and H. Isozaki. "Flicker: an execution infrastructure for tcb minimization", in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM SIGOPS/EuroSys European Conference on Computer Systems, pp. 315-328, 2008.
- L. F. G. Sarmenta, M. V. Dijk, C. W. O'Donnell, J. Rhodes, and S. Devadas. "Virtual monotonic counters and count-limited objects using a TPM without a trusted OS", in Proceedings of the First ACM Workshop on Scalable Trusted Computing, pp. 27-42, 2006.