As described in the syllabus, our goal in this class it so make you a "Programming Ninja", and you can earn "Ninja Points" for various accomplishments. This page lists available opportunities for Ninja Points.
Opportunities for Ninja Points based on problem sets
- Problem 1.R2 speed challenge (Due Tuesday, Jan 17 - 5 extra ninja points)
- Problem 1.C1 (Due Tuesday, Jan 17 - 20 base ninja points)
- Problem 1.C2 (Due Tuesday, Jan 17 - 20 base ninja points)
- Problem 2.C1 (Due Tuesday, Jan 24 - 20 base ninja points)
- Problem 2.C2 (Due Tuesday, Jan 24 - 20 base ninja points)
Other opportunitites for Ninja Points
- 15 extra Ninja Points: Register at TopCoder and compete in a contest (to receive these ninja points, send me an email when you register to let me know what your TopCoder handle is, and then send me another email after your contest letting me know which contest you competed in).
- 15 extra Ninja Points: Get at least one problem correct (passing all system tests) at a live TopCoder contest.