Office: MHRA 3312
At UNCG Since: 2005
M.F.A. Columbia University-1969
B.A. University of California at Berkeley-1967
Craig Nova is the award-winning author of eleven novels. His writing has appeared inEsquire, The Paris Review, The New York Times Magazine, and Men’s Journal, among others. His novels have been translated into ten languages.He has also written scripts for Touchstone Films and Behavior.
- The Angel’s Kiss. New York: Shaye Areheart Books (Crown), forthcoming 2010.
- Cruisers. New York: Shaye Areheart Books (Crown), 2005.
- Wetware. New York: Shaye Areheart Books (Crown), 2003.
- Brook Trout and the Writing Life. Guilford, CT: Lyons P, 1999.
- The Universal Donor. Boston: Houghton-Mifflin, 1997.
- The Book Of Dreams. Boston: Houghton-Mifflin, 1994.
- Trombone. New York: Grove-Weidenfeld, 1992.
- Tornado Alley. New York: Delacorte P, 1989.
- The Congressman's Daughter. New York: Seymour Lawrence/Delacorte P, 1986.
- The Good Son. New York: Seymour Lawrence/Delacorte P, 1982.
Awards and Honors
- Class of 1949 Distinguished Professor in the Humanities, UNCG, 2005.
- American Academy and Institute of Arts and Letters Award in Literature, 1984.
- Guggenheim Fellowship, 1977.
- Harper-Saxton Prize.
- National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship, 1971, 1975, 1985.
- Creative Artists Public Service Fellowship.
Craig Nova's Website