Office: MHRA 3111
At UNCG Since: 2007
Ph.D. University of North Carolina at Charlotte-2007
M.A. Wake Forest University-2002
B.A. Wake Forest University-1995
Dr. Reynolds interests include identity and pre-service teacher education and the teaching of writing.
- Co-author with Lil Brannon, Jennifer Pooler Courtney, Cynthia Urbanski, Shana Woodward, Anthony Iannone, Karen Haag, Karen Mach, Lacy Arnold Manship, and Mary Kendrick. “The Five-paragraph Essay and the Deficit Model of Education.” English Journal 98.2 (2008): 16-21.
- “My Reading Life: NCET Series on Reading.” North Carolina English Teacher 64.1 (2008).
- Co-author with K. Wood. “Promoting Technological Literacy Through an Interdisciplinary Mindings Collage.” Middle School Journal 38.4 (2007).
- Co-author with T.L. Heafner. Mindings Collage: Building Comprehension Through Technology. Conference proceedings for Socity for Information Technology and Teacher Education, Orlando, Florida. March, 2006.
- Co-author with S.V. Woodward. “Do the D.E.W.: Discover and Empower Through Writing.” North Carolina English Teacher 62:1 (2006): 28-34.
- “A Multimodal, Multigenre Review of Jonathan Kozols’ Savage Inequalities: Children in America’s School.” UNC Charlotte Writing Project Online Resources: Book Reviews. <http://education.uncc.edu/wp/book_reviews.html >.
- “It’s no Laughing Matter: The Role of Humor in the English Classroom.” Studies in Teaching: 2001 Research Digest.Ed. L. McCoy. Winston-Salem: Wake Forest University, 2001.
"A Multimodal, Multigenre Review of Jonathan Kozols' Savage Inequalities: Children in America's School"