GEO Club -- Spring 2014
(Luncheons are always held at noon, in Room 109 of
the Frank Porter Graham Building)
Geography Club Officers
President: Megan Grigg
Co-President: Lindsay Walker
Vice President: April Frake
Secretary: Jason Earliwine
Officer-at-large: Andrew Lieferman
- Wednesday, January 22 - Dr. Michael Lewis, and Dr. Susan Walcott - UNCG Dept of Geography - "Geography Summer Field School 2014"
- Wednesday, February 5 - Palmer Smith, Piedmont Land Conservancy -
"Protecting Nature's Assets: Conservation in the NW Piedmont"
- Wednesday, February 19 - Madeleine Carey, Assistant Trails Director, Parks & Recreation Department Greensboro - "Let's go walking on Greensboro's Trails"
- Wednesday, March 5 - Dr. Michael Lewis, UNCG Dept of Geography - "David Thompson the most famous geographer of whom you never heard (of)"
- Wednesday, March 19 - Matthew Talbott - "Local Government and everyday use of GIS in the Planning World"
- Wednesday, April 2 - Dr Corey Johnson and Dr. Jay Lennartson - Big Pizza Party and Details of the Upcoming Winter 2014 Student Study Abroad Trip to Thailand and Laos
- Wednesday, April 16 - M.A. Capstone Presentations
Back to Geography Homepage