GEO Club -- Fall 2013
(Luncheons are always held at noon, in Room 109 of
the Frank Porter Graham Building)
Geography Club Officers
President: Megan Grigg
Vice President: Lindsay Walker
Co-Vice President: April Frake
- Wednesday, August 28 - April Frake, Brian Fannon, and Crew - "Graduate Students Helping to Improve Science Education"
- Wednesday, September 11 - Terri Bliss, Randall Williams, Josh Joyner-
"ESRI and Mobile GIS"
- Wednesday, September 25 - Dr. Susan Walcott, Professor - Dept. of Geography, UNCG - "China Charges Ahead"
- Wednesday, October 9 - Charles H.W. Edwards, Executive Director; North Carolina Center for Global Logistics - "Logistics and Geography"
- Wednesday, October 23 - Leanne Sulewski -
- Wednesday, November 6 - Geography Club Elections
- Wednesday, November 20 - M.A. Capstone Presentations
Back to Geography Homepage