GEO Club -- Spring 2013
(Luncheons are always held at noon, in Room 109 of
the Frank Porter Graham Building)
Geography Club Officers
Vice President: Eric Rose
Officer-at-large: Masha Block, Kevin Cothren, Lindsay Walker, Katelynn Missroon
- Wednesday, January 23 - International Programs Center - Study abroad opportunities for students
- Wednesday, February 6
- Dr. Steve Kroll-Smith; Department of Sociology - "Buenos Aires and Evita Perone"
- Wednesday, February 20 - Dr. Susanne Rinner; Department of Languages, Literatures and Culture - "In Mark Twain's Footsteps: Traveling through Baden-Wurttemberg"
- Wednesday, March 20 - Kelly Donovan - "A Journey to the Middle Kingdom"
- Wednesday, April 3 - Geography Club Elections
- Wednesday, April 17 - M.A. Capstone Presentations
Back to Geography Homepage