GEO Club -- Fall 2014
(Luncheons are always held at noon, in Room 109 of
the Frank Porter Graham Building)
Geography Club Officers
President: Shaylee Bowen
Vice-President: Erin Klinger
Treasurer: Mitchell Byers
Secretary: Dylan Coolbaugh
Officers-at-large: Neville Madden; Alycia Griffin;
Nick; Ale Molina & Miquel Torres
- Wednesday, August 27 - Neville Madden - "What is happening out in the wild west"
- Wednesday, September 10 - Dr. William Markham -
"A Nomad in a Land of Nomads - Explorations in Mongolia"
- Wednesday, September 24 - Professor Yuemin Ning - "The Role of Large City Clusters in Regional Development"
- Wednesday, October 8 - Chad Carwein, UNCG's Sustainability Education & Outreach Specialist
- Wednesday, October 22 - Beth Filar Williams; UNCG Library - "Be a GEO-maker" Come learn what that means
- Wednesday, November 5 - Elections
- Wednesday, November 19 - M.A. Capstone Presentations
Back to Geography Homepage