GEO Club -- Spring 2016
(Luncheons are always held at noon, in Room 109 of
the Frank Porter Graham Building)
Geography Club Officers
President: Mitchell Byers
Vice-President: Milton Brannan
Treasurer: Kimberly O'Neill
Secretary: Alma Stott
Special Projects: Jason Griffin, Aaron Callaway
Officers-at-large: Unity Bailey, Shaylee Bowen, Jewel Gibson, Ale Molina, Brian O'Keefe, Brian Rosa, Caleb Shelton
- Wednesday, January 27 - Dr. Michael Lewis, Professor, Department of Geography - UNCG - "Geography Summer Field School 2016: The Pacific Northwest"
- Wednesday, February 10 - Tom Martinek, International Programs Center -
"UNCG Study Abroad Opportunities"
- Wednesday, February 24 - Joseph Sloop, Geographic Information Officer, Forsyth County - "Urban Planning and GIS in Forsyth County".
- Wednesday, March 16 - Dr. Corey Johnson and Dr. Jay Lennartson, Professors, Department of Geography - UNCG - "A Preview of our Winter 2016-17 Field Course to South America".
- Wednesday, March 30 - Mr. Keith Watkins - "UNCG's Fabulous Tree Inventory".
- Wednesday, April 13 - Elections
- Wednesday, April 20 - M.A. Capstone Presentations
Back to Geography Homepage