GEO Club -- Fall 2015
(Luncheons are always held at noon, in Room 109 of
the Frank Porter Graham Building)
Geography Club Officers
Co-Presidents: Nick Politis
Vice-President: Jonathan Crews
Treasurer: Shaylee Bowen
Secretary: Ian Felland
Officers-at-large: Unity Bailey, Brian Rosa, Ale Molina, Erin Klinger, Kimberly O'Neil, Jason Griffin
- Wednesday, August 26 - Chad Carwein, Sustainability and Education Outreach Specialist, UNCG Office of Sustainability - Title TBA
- Wednesday, September 9 - Mike Ackerman, Assistant Director Outdoor Adventures, UNCG Campus Recreation -
"Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for UNCG Students, Staff, and Faculty"
- Wednesday, September 23 - Drs. Michael Lewis & Jeffrey Patton, UNCG - Department of Geography - "Tales from the Summer 2015 Field Course".
- Wednesday, October 7 - Amy Nelson, Planning Director, Burlington, NC - "Planning in Burlington, NC".
- Wednesday, October 21 - Dr. Aaron Allen, Director of Environmental Studies, UNCG - "title of talk - TBA".
- Wednesday, November 4 - Elections
- Wednesday, November 18 - M.A. Capstone Presentations
Back to Geography Homepage