If you have Adobe Acrobat, you can download the following papers by selecting the following links, where applicable.
* Moore, M. J., & Buehler, C. (in press). Parents’ divorce proneness: The influence of adolescent problem behaviors and parental efficacy. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships.
* Krishnakumar, A., Buehler, C., & Barber, B.K. (in press). Cross-ethnic Equivalence of Socialization Measures in European American and African American Families. Journal of Marriage and Family. (pdf)
* Buehler, C., Rhodes, K.W., Orme, J.G., & Cuddeback, G. (in press). The Potential for Successful Family Foster Care: Conceptualizing Competency Domains for Foster Parents. (pdf)
* Gerard, J.M. & Buehler, C. (in press). Cumulative Environmental Risk and Youth Problem Behavior. (pdf)
* Orme, J.G., Buehler, C., McSurdy, M., Rhodes, K.W., Cox, M.E., & Patterson, D.A. (in press). Parental and Familial Characteristics of Family Foster Care Applicants. Children and Youth Services Review. (pdf)
* Orme, J.G., Buehler, C., Rhodes, K.W., Cox, M.E., McSurdy, M., & Cuddeback, G. (in press). Parental and Familial Characteristics used in the Selection of Foster Families. Children and Youth Services Review. (pdf)
* Ghazarian, S., & Buehler, C. (2010). Interparental conflict and academic achievement: An examination of mediating and moderating factors. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 39, 23-32.
* Cook, E. C., Buehler, C. & Henson, R. (2009). Parents and peers as social influences to deter antisocial behavior. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 38, 1240-1252.
* Buehler, C., Franck, K. L., & Cook, E. C. (2009). Adolescents’ triangulation in marital conflict and peer relations. Journal of Research on Adolescence 19, 669-689.
* Buehler, C. (2009). Assessment in families. In H. T. Reis & S. Sprecher (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Human Relationships. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
* Buehler, C., & Welsh, D. P. (2009). A process model of adolescents’ triangulation into parents’ marital conflict: The mediating role of emotional reactivity. Journal of Family Psychology, 23, 167-180.
* Proulx, C. M, Buehler, C., & Helms, H. (2009). Moderators of the link between marital hostility and change in spouses’ depressive symptoms. Journal of Family Psychology, 23, 540-550.