Jonathan Tudge, Ph.D.
If you have Adobe Acrobat, you can download the following presentations.
- Tudge, J. (2011, July). The cultural ecology of young children: A longitudinal and cross-cultural study [In Portuguese]. Invited presentation, Centro do Ciéncias Humanas e Naturais, Federal University of Espírito Santo, Vitória, Brasil.
- Tudge, J. (2010, November). How culture and social class influence the development of young children. [In Portuguese] Invited presentation at the 7th annual seminar "Primeira Infáncia Melhor" [Better Early Childhood], Porto Alegre, Brasil.
- Tudge, J. et al. (2008, July). The mutual influence of social class and their own children on Brazilian parents' child-rearing values. Presentation at the International Congress of Psychology, Berlin, Germany. (pdf)
- Tudge, J. et al. (2008, July). The different impact of preschoolers' everyday activities and interactions on perceptions of their academic competence after starting school. Presentation at the biennial meetings of the International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development, Wurzburg, Germany. (pdf)
- Tudge, J. (2007, March). The ecological approach and the development of young children. Presentation in Portuguese, Institute of Psychology, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul. (pdf)
- Tudge, J. (2006). Urie Bronfenbrenner and the multiple worlds of childhood. Presentation in Portuguese, at the Federal University of Rio Grande, Brazil, November 23, 2006 (pdf)