Fall 2008 Cohort
- Name: Nicole B. Perry
- Email: email@example.com
- Previous Education: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ; B.S. in Psychology, Minor in child development and family studies
- Program of Study: Phd
- Research interests: Social emotional development of infants and young children within the context of school and family; academic readiness; using research to inform public and social policy.
- Dr. Susan Calkins
- Name: Pooja Vadehra
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous Education:Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi, India. B.Sc in Child Development (2004)
Lady Irwin College, University of Delhi, India. M.Sc in Child Development with concentration in Children with Special Needs (2006)
- Program of Study: MS/Phd
- Research interests: Influence of social and cultural contexts on child development, parental beliefs and its influence on child rearing practices, dyadic interaction between cognition and culture and its effect on development.
- Dr. Jonathan Tudge