Welcome back to all of our Fall 2014 students !!
We hope you enjoy reading about our Academic departments and programs. We invite you to contact us at HHS !
Please note: some items require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe web site.
The School of HHS, through teaching, scholarship, community engagement and service, prepares new generations of professionals, leaders, scholars, and entrepreneurs to enhance the quality of life of individuals, families, and communities.
- Tues. Sept. 2, 2014 at 3:30pm - 5:30pm in Rm 186 Stone Blg. : "The Continuing Impact of the Fall of the Iron Curtain on Eastern Europe and the World". Join the Department of Peace and Conflict Studies for an engaging and enriching discussion about art, peace and conflict and how lessons from past conflict can be applied in today's world.
- Tues. Oct. 7, 2014 The HHS Alumni Association will meet at 5:30pm in 400B HHP Blg.
- Oct. 27 - Nov. 1, 2014: Visit the HHS Homecoming 2014 tent on Kaplan Commons on Nov. 1 at 4:00pm for the Homecoming party. We would love to see you! See the full schedule of Homecoming events .
Latest News and Announcements
- Aug. 2014: Samantha Leigh Caldwell, a second year student in the School of Health and Human Science MS Genetic Counseling Program has received the 2014 Elwood Scholars Award from the Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions. Congratulations !!!
- Aug. 2014 : Read UNCGNOW article where Dean Hooper Discusses Transgender Voice Therapy on WBUR .
- Aug. 2014 : Lovelady, Tucker named to permanent Leadership positions in HHS!
- Please see the HHS Alumni Award winners for 2014. Congratulations to all !!