Across our graduate programs in the School of Health and Human Sciences, our goal is to provide state-of-the-art instruction and learning opportunities to prepare students to meet the rigorous challenges of an increasingly diverse society and an ever-changing global community. To accomplish this, one of our objectives is to enrich education and training with more interdisciplinary and interdepartmental courses and programs for graduate students.
- from the School of HHS Strategic Plan 2012
There are more than 400 graduate students pursuing certificates, Masters and Doctoral degrees across the departments in the School of Health and Human Sciences.
How do we help you?
- we offer residential programs featuring small classes,
- individualized instruction,
- field experiences,
- clinical supervision,
- as well as entirely Online Masters and Doctoral programs.
- assist students financially,
- strengthen their graduate training,
- and facilitate progress toward degree completion.
Our graduates work as :
- athletic trainers,
- speech and language pathologists,
- health education specialists,
- genetic counselors,
- recreation therapists,
- social workers,
- and researchers and professionals in the health and human sciences.
Dr. Demo is the Associate Dean for Academic Administration
Office : 229 Stone Bldg.
Please contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you !