Dr. Williams is the Senior Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs and Professor.
Office : 227 Stone Blg.
Email : email@example.com
Our Vision is to equip students to work in ways that make the world better, safer, healthier, and more humane and just.
- from School of HHS Vision statement.
Our students strive to be collaborative, creative and innovative.
- based on the School of HHS Values Statement
There are over 2500 undergraduates across the Departments in the School of Health and Human Sciences.Our students become:
- social workers,
- recreation therapists,
- community-engaged activists
- and scientists in a range of health-related professions and
- Many HHS students use their undergraduate education as a path to additional graduate school professional and licensure work.
We provide a number of support services to help students identify their interests and strengths and to move smoothly toward graduation and a chosen career. See Advising Center.
Questions, Concerns or Kudos?Talk to the Associate Dean. Just drop by at one of the following times :
- Jan 23, 2017: 1-2:30 pm
- Feb 21, 2017:10-11:30 am
- Mar 21, 2017: 1-2:30 pm
- April 11, 2017: 9-10:30 am
All meetings are in 227 Stone.