School of Health and Human Sciences
Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Courses
- HHS 110 Bridging Differences through Community Relationships: Health and Human Sciences
Expanding experience of race, gender, ethnicity, social class, and/or other identities through developing relationships in community settings related to health and human sciences.
- HHS 125 Design Your Life I: What Could I Do with My Life?
Develop essential knowledge and skills to enhance personal and academic success, with emphasis on self-awareness, self-management, interdependence, and self-responsibility.
- HHS 130 Meditation for Life
Learn the skills and techniques to incorporate a variety of meditations (i.e. breathing, sitting, walking, loving kindness, silence, etc.) as a part of daily life.
- HHS 135 Design Your Life II: Create Meaningful Experiences Through Coaching
Students identify meaningful learning opportunities based on purpose, mission, dreams, and vision; create specific projects to move toward a desired state; and then engage in coaching techniques to accomplish projects.
- HHS 250 Purpose-Driven Entrepreneurship
Students will engage in exercises to understand their purpose, develop a plan to create self-employed, meaningful work, and learn strategies to stay connected to the self and world.