The HHS Adivising Center is moving to the Stone building.
We are closed Thursday, Jan 25 and Friday, Jan 26. Beginning Monday, Jan 29, the Center will open at its new location in Stone 228.
Our mission is to assist undergraduate students within the School of Health and Human Sciences (HHS) in making informed decisions as they identify and pursue educational goals to enhance their personal and professional growth and development.
We support and empower students:
- through the development and dissemination of knowledge, relationship development, and community engagement,
- by assisting students with selection of appropriate coursework,
- with courses that help students learn about themselves: their values, passions, and strengths,
- by helping transfer students access important campus resources.
Spring 2018 Operating Hours: 8 am-5 pm M-F
Walk in appointments 8 am-noon, Appointments available noon - 5 pm
Calls and emails returned within 24 hours!
Schedule an appointment
Note: The Center is moving!! We will be closed Thursday and Friday, January 25-26 as we transition to the Stone Building. Beginning Monday, January 29, the HHS Advising moves to Stone 228!
Populations We Serve
We offer courses and provide advising assistance to any undergraduate students exploring a major within HHS. We also advise all Pre-Health Studies majors.
As a community of scholars, the School of HHS values:
- Improved health, well-being, and quality of life for populations, communities, and individuals worldwide.
- Care and respect for communities, with a focus on sustainability.
- An academic environment in which diversity, inclusiveness, and respect for all is encouraged and celebrated.
- Equitable partnerships when engaging with individuals, communities, and institutions in service and research.
- Ethical principles applied to teaching, research, and community engagement.
- A dynamic intellectual community that embraces interdisciplinary collaboration, creativity of thought, and innovativeness of practice.