Health-related Departments & Programs
Click any of the links below to find out more information about that school or college's health-related programs, as well as departmental contact information
- College of Arts & Sciences: The College of Arts and Sciences is home to the departments of Biology, Chemistry and Biochemistry, and Psychology along with pre-professional programs in dentistry, medicine, veterinary medicine, occupational therapy, physical therapy, medical technology, and pharmacy.
- Joseph M. Bryan School of Business & Economics: The most comprehensive undergraduate business program in the region, the Bryan School also offers dual degree programs in Gerontology and Nursing, and a Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Information Technology Management.
- School of Education: The Department of Counseling and Educational Development in UNCG's School of Education offers nationally accredited and ranked programs.
- School of Health & Human Sciences: The School of Health and Human Sciences is a community of academic departments and programs preparing students for careers in the applied human sciences: Communication Sciences and Disorders; Community and Therapeutic Recreation, Genetic Counseling, Gerontology, Kinesiology, Nutrition, Public Health Education, and Social Work.
- School of Nursing: The School of Nursing has one of the largest and most competitive nursing programs in North Carolina and provides students with the opportunity for clinical experiences in over 500 agencies throughout the state.
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Contact Information
and various web resources.
We hope you enjoy reading about the health-related departments and programs here at UNCG. We invite you to explore the possibilities that await you.