Counseling and Educational Development
Graduate programs in counseling offer courses in a wide variety of applied areas, including community mental health work, couple and family counseling, substance abuse, sexual abuse, crisis intervention and gerontological counseling. Master's, doctoral, and post-master's certificate students complete internships in a variety of settings, including inpatient and outpatient facilities, medical settings (e.g., cancer patient support services), hospice, victim assistance, family and youth services, substance abuse treatment centers, juvenile facilities, college counseling centers, employee assistance programs, assisted living facilities, and private practice. All programs have national accreditation and are nationally ranked. Graduates are eligible for national certification and state licensure. For more information, please email the department at email@example.com.
Health-related Departments & Programs
- Click any of the links below to find out more information about that school or college's health-related programs, as well as departmental contact information
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Joseph M. Bryan School of Business & Economics
- School of Education
- School of Health & Human Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Contact Information
- Back to the Health-Related Programs Homepage
and various web resources.
We hope you enjoy reading about the health-related departments and programs here at UNCG. We invite you to explore the possibilities that await you.