School of Nursing
The School of Nursing offers programs leading to the BSN degree for pre-licensure students and for RN students, the MSN degree and the PhD, providing students with the opportunity for clinical experiences in over 500 agencies throughout the state. The School has been named a Center of Excellence by the National League of Nursing (NLN), and is one of only two nursing schools in the nation to earn the honor for three consecutive terms.
Health-related Departments & Programs
- Click any of the links below to find out more information about that school or college's health-related programs, as well as departmental contact information
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Joseph M. Bryan School of Business & Economics
- School of Education
- School of Health & Human Sciences
- School of Nursing
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Contact Information
- Back to the Health-Related Programs Homepage
and various web resources.
We hope you enjoy reading about the health-related departments and programs here at UNCG. We invite you to explore the possibilities that await you.