We hope you enjoy reading about our Academic departments and programs. We invite you to contact us at HHS !
Please note: some items require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe web site.
The School of HHS, through teaching, scholarship, community engagement and service, prepares new generations of professionals, leaders, scholars, and entrepreneurs to enhance the quality of life of individuals, families, and communities.
- Oct. 30, 2013 from 12-1:30 PM : Talk by Dr. Howard Zehr (PDF), sponsored by Department of Peace and Conflict Studies - "Interdisciplinary and Community-Based Approaches to Restorative Justice" at Edward's Lounge, Stone Blg.
- Oct. 30, 2013 from 6:00-8:00 PM : Talk by Dr. Howard Zehr, sponsored by Department of Peace and Conflict Studies - "The Growing Edges of Restorative Justice" in EUC Blg, Joyner Rm.
- October 24 - 25, 2013 : Conference : Female Athletes and Injury: Prevention, Treatment and Recovery in the Elliott University Center. For more information contact Dr. Duffy, Professor of Kinesiology, at email@example.com or download conference poster (PDF).
- September 16, 2013 : HHS Alumni Association Board of Directors will meet at 5:30 PM in 400B HHP Blg.
Latest News and Announcements
- December 2013 : Community and Therapeutic Recreation Students Food Drive - 2013
- August 2013 : The Science of Healthful Living Project has a new website ! For information about this project contact Dr. Cathy Ennis from Kinesiology.
- August 2013 : Dr. Leerkes from HDFS is invited by NIH Center for Scientific Review to be a member of the Psychosocial Development, Risk and Prevention Study Section through June 2019. Read more ...