School of Health and Human Sciences Scholarships/Fellowships/Program Awards
Applications are not being accepted at present. Check back here in January 2016 for the 2016-17 deadline!
Each year, excellent students, majoring in a department of HHS are awarded nearly $300,000 in scholarships and awards. A list of awards are found under the tabs for the specific department as well as the tab for scholarships available to students from any department with the School. Qualifications are listed along with a description of the scholarship.
Applying for a Scholarship:
First check the list of scholarships for the various departments and for the School to find out if you are eligible.
Then do the following:
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form. Either print the form and fill it out, or fill it out electronically;
- Compose or update your resume;
- Write a brief statement explaining why you should be considered for a scholarship--please review your departmental scholarship page to see if awards require you to include any specific information in this statement!
- Questions? contact Dr. Kathleen Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Jennifer Clark: email@example.com
- Bring these documents
- to the HHS Dean’s Office at 235 Stone
- or submit by email to Ms. Heather Mitchell at: firstname.lastname@example.org.