The mission of Office of Life Planning and Personal Development is to provide the students and faculty of the School of Health and Human Sciences with resources to aid in academic advising, career development, and life planning process.
The Student Success Coordinator, Bill Johnson, can assist with some of the following questions and issues:
- Are you struggling in one of more classes and do not know where/how to get help?
- Do you have questions regarding your major? Do you ever wonder if you're in the RIGHT major?
- You're in college now but you don't have any idea how you are going to finish and/or what you want to do when done....
- People keep asking you what you plan to do once you graduate, but you can't give them an answer...
- Are there opportunities/experiences that exist (on- and off-campus) that could help you accomplish your goals and dreams?
- Do you have a problem and need advice as to how to best approach the situation?
Students and faculty should contact the office for assistance in these areas.
Appointments are STRONGLY encouraged.
Email Bill Johnson for information at email@example.com.