- Monday, August 19, Fall semester classes begin.
- Friday, August 23: Last day to change courses or drop courses for tuition and fees refund.
- Monday, August 26: Deadline for graduate students to apply to graduate in December.
- Wednesday, August 28: Well·Spring Lecture, see below
- Monday, September 2: Labor Day holiday. UNCG closed.
- Friday, September 6: Final deadline for undergraduate students to apply to graduate in December.
- Friday, September 6: James McPherson, 4-5 p.m., Jackson Library Reading Room
- Wednesday, September 18: Well·Spring Lecture, see below
- Wednesday, September 25: Annual MSHP internship presentations, 9-11 a.m., Location TBD
- Friday, October 11: Last day to drop courses without academic penalty.
- Monday, October 14-Tuesday, October 15: Classes dismissed for Fall Break.
- Firday, October 18: Graduate language proficiency exams, 1:30-4:30
- Monday, October 28: Spring and Summer registration begins for continuing students
- Thursday, November 7: Well·Spring Lecture, see below
- Friday, November 8: M.A. comprehensive exams, 10:30-4:30
- Tuesday, December 3: Reading Day
- Dec. 4-7, 9-11: Final examinations
- Friday, December 13, University Commencement, Greensboro Coliseum
- Monday, December 23-Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2014: UNCG closed for Winter Break.
- Monday, January 13: Spring semester classes begin.
Well·Spring History Lecture Series
All lectures will be held in the Well·Spring Retirement Community Auditorium
- Wednesday, August 28 at 8:00 p.m.
"The Origins of Syria's Civil War"
Dr. Jeff Jones, Associate Professor of History
- Wednesday, September 18 at 8:00 p.m.
"Jesus in Historial Context"
Dr. Stephen Ruzicka, Professor of History
- Thursday, November 7 at 7:30 p.m.
"The Great Indian 'Mutiny' and the British Empire"
Dr. Jill Bender, Assistant Professor of History