Forms For History Graduate Students and Faculty
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view these files. Download it free.
Plan of Study forms must be completed and submitted to the Graduate School at the end of eighteen hours and again as part of the student's graduation application. Give the completed, signed forms to the graduate secretary (Laurie O'Neill), who will make a copy for the student file and send the original to the Graduate School.
Note that many graduate forms besides the ones here are supplied by the Gradute School on their website (http://grs.uncg.edu/forms/
- Plan of Study Form for U.S./European concentrations (entered program before 2013)
- Plan of Study Form for Historic Preservation concentration (entered program before 2013)
- Plan of Study Form for Museum Studies concentration (entered program before 2013)
- Plan of Study Form for MA in History concentration (Fall 2013 and later)
- M.A. Mentor Form
- Comprehensive Exam Committee Form