- Friday, January 16: Last day to drop a class for tuition and fee refund. Last day to change a class or class section without special permission.
- Monday, January 19: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday. Classes dismissed, offices closed.
- Tuesday, January 20: Deadline for graduate students to apply for May graduation.
- Friday, January 30: Deadline for undergraduate students to apply for May graduation.
- Tuesday, February 3: David Geggus Lecture, see below
- Friday, March 6: Last day to drop course without academic penalty.
- Monday, March 9 - Friday, March 13: Spring Break. Classes dismissed, offices open.
- Friday, March 20: Graduate student language proficiency exams
- Monday, March 30: Fall 2015 and Summer 2015 registration for continuing students begins
- Friday, April 3: Spring holiday. Classes dismissed, offices closed.
- Friday, April 10: M.A. comprehensive exams
- Friday, April 17: History graduate student conference
“The Haitian Revolution”
Tuesday, February 3, 4 p.m.
UNCG is pleased to welcome David Geggus, a leading scholar of the Haitian Revolution. The talk is open to the public and no RSVP is necessary. Following his talk Dr. Geggus will have a small reception/discussion with History Department graduate students. Please RSVP to Dr. Rupert (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, January 30 if you would like to attend the discussion.