- Tuesday, March 3: Holocaust Interdisciplinary Panel, see below
- Friday, March 6: Last day to drop course without academic penalty.
- Monday, March 9 - Friday, March 13: Spring Break. Classes dismissed, offices open.
- Friday, March 20: Graduate student language proficiency exams
- Monday, March 30: Fall 2015 and Summer 2015 registration for continuing students begins
- Friday, April 3: Spring holiday. Classes dismissed, offices closed.
- Friday, April 10: M.A. comprehensive exams
- Friday, April 17: History graduate student conference
- Wednesday, April 29: Reading Day
- Thursday, April 30 - Wednesday, May 6: Spring Exams
- Thursday, May 7: Department Awards Ceremony
- Friday, May 8: UNCG Commencement
- Thursday, May 14: Summer Session I classes begin.
"The Holocaust and Genocides Worldwide: What Have We Learned?"
Tuesday, March 3, 4-5 p.m.
An interdisciplinary panel discussion featuring UNCG scholars Roy Schwartzman, Susanne Rinner, Emily Levine, and Lynda Kellam will be followed by a reception and a keynote by Mr. Alfred Schnog—a Holocaust survivor with a truly compelling story.