- Friday, August 8: Summer graduation date
- Monday-Tuesday, August 11-12: History major advising, 1-5 p.m., MHRA 2120
- Thursday-Friday, August 14-15: New Graduate advising and orientation
- Monday, August 18: Fall 2014 classes begin
- Friday, August 22: Last day to make changes to schedule. Last day to drop courses for tuition/fees refund.
- Monday, August 25: Deadline for graduate students to apply to graduate in December 2014.
- Monday, September 1: Labor Day Holiday. Classes dismissed; offices closed.
- Friday, September 5: Deadline for undergraduate students to apply to graduate in December 2014.
- Friday, October 10: Last day to drop course without academic penalty.
- Monday-Tuesday, October 13-14: Fall Break. Classes dismissed; offices open.
- Friday, October 24: UNCG History Alumni Networking Event, see below for details.
- Wednesday-Friday, November 26-28: Thanksgiving holiday break. Classes dismissed.
- Monday, December 1: Last day of classes
- Tuesday, December 2: Reading Day
- December 3-6 amd 8-10: Final examinations
- Thursday, December 11: December commencement, Greensboro Coliseum
- December 24-January 1: UNCG closed for Winter Break.
- Monday, January 12: Spring 2015 classes begin.
Save the Date for the First Annual UNCG History Alumni Networking Event, Friday, October 24th!
Please RSVP here: http://bit.ly/1oaM4Qx
Questions, email Dr. Levine: email@example.com