History Major Advising Center
Advising for Fall 2016
New students should contact the College of Arts and Sciences Advising (CASA) Center for advising and SOAR orientation.
Degree Works or Degree Evaluation?
UNCG is transitioning from the Degree Evaluation online audit system to Degree Works. History majors who entered the program in fall 2014 or later (or who returned after an absence) use Degree Works. Students who have been in continuous residence since spring 2014 or earlier use Degree Evaluation. Make sure you use the correct one or the information may be outdated!
Be Prepared! Five Steps to a Great Advising Appointment
- Carefully review your most recent Degree Evaluation or Degree Works on UNCGenie and identify the requirements you still have pending for graduation.
You may also find it helpful to
- Browse the summer and fall course offerings and make a tentative list of courses that will help you meet your pending requirements and also spark your interests.
- Make a list of any questions you have.
- Read your UNCG Email to find out when your registration window opens.
- Bring your lists of courses and questions to the Advising Center.
Dr. Peter Villella
Director of Undergraduate Studies
2121 Moore Humanities and Research Administration Building