History Major Advising Center
Advising for Spring and Summer 2015 takes place in our department Advising Center in late October. Emails will be sent to all history majors with the schedule in October, and the Advising Schedule is posted here and on flyers posted throughout the department.
Be Prepared! Five Steps to a Great Advising Appointment
- Bring a Recent Degree Evaluation from UNCGenie.
- Bring an Up-to-date Transcript.†
You may obtain a transcript through UNCGenie on the University's website.
- Know Your Degree Requirements¬†
Current degree requirements for History majors and minors are located:
- Make a Tentative List of Courses
List courses you will need to meet your degree requirements and fit your course requirements within your interests. Bring your list with you!
- Read your UNCG Email†for information on when your registration windows opens.
Dr. Linda Rupert
Director of Undergraduate Studies
2105 Moore Humanities and Research Administration Building
Fall 2014 office hours: Tu: 1-3, W: 1-2, Th: 9-10 and by appointment