History Major Advising Center
Followup Advising for Fall 2015
The History Department Advising Center will be open
- Monday, August 10: 9 am-12 noon and 1-5 pm
- Tuesday, August 11: 9 am-12 noon and 1-5 pm
for transfer students and others who require advising for the fall semester.
If you require advising over the summer please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment between now and July 31.
Please note that the History Department requires face to face advising with all our majors every semester. We do not give advising codes via email or telephone.
The Advising Center is located in MHRA 2120, across from the History Department main offices.
Be Prepared! Five Steps to a Great Advising Appointment
- Carefully review your most recent Degree Evaluation or Degree Works on UNCGenie and identify the requirements you still have pending for graduation.
You may also find it helpful to review the requirements for a history major.
- Browse the summer and fall course offerings and make a tentative list of courses that will help you meet your pending requirements and also spark your interests.
- Make a list of any questions you have.
- Read your UNCG Email for information on when your registration window opens.
- Bring your lists of courses and questions to the Advising Center.
Dr. Linda Rupert
Director of Undergraduate Studies
2105 Moore Humanities and Research Administration Building