History Major Advising Center
Advising for Fall and Summer 2015
Advising for Fall and Summer 2015 will take place in our department Advising Center in March. Emails will be sent to all history majors, and the Advising Schedule will be posted on flyers posted throughout the department. No appointment is necessary.
In-person advising every semester is required for all our majors.
New students should first contact the College of Arts and Sciences Advising (CASA) Center for advising and SOAR orientation.
Be Prepared! Five Steps to a Great Advising Appointment
- Bring a Recent Degree Evaluation or Degree Works from UNCGenie.
- Bring an Up-to-date Transcript.
You may obtain a transcript through UNCGenie on the University's website.
- Know Your Degree Requirements
Current degree requirements for History majors and minors are located:
- Make a Tentative List of Courses
List courses you will need to meet your degree requirements and fit your course requirements within your interests. Bring your list with you!
- Read your UNCG Email for information on when your registration windows opens.
Dr. Linda Rupert
Director of Undergraduate Studies
2105 Moore Humanities and Research Administration Building