Summer Field Schools
Research and Education at Old Salem
To register or learn about specific dates and times, contact the UNCG Division of Continual Learning at 336.334.5414.
Please click on the links below for detailed information about these two courses.
Preservation Technology, HIS/IAR 555
- Field Methods in Preservation Technology
- Meets for three weeks Monday-Friday beginning in mid-May
- Course description for HIS/IAR 555
Research Methods in Historic Archaeology, ATY/HIS/IAR 578 and ATY 378
- Research Methods in Historical Archaeology
- Meets Monday-Friday for a month beginning in mid-May
See the Field School video story to learn more.