Student Forms

For enrolled students, general forms—such as independent study forms, leave of absence forms, and graduation applications—see the UNCG forms page.

Internship Documents

You MUST complete the most recent Instructional Agreement form, available from the Provost's office here unless UNCG has already completed an agreement with your host organization. Download a list of agreements on file.

The HIS 690 Internship

HIS Forms for Creating Internships includes

  • overview of internship procedures
  • checklist
  • proposal form
  • internship contract

HIS Student Internship Writing Assignments includes

  • journaling assignment
  • reflection essay assignment

HIS Internship Evaluation Form

The IAR 690 Internship