The majority of our new graduates are employed as entry level designers in architecture, engineering and design firms.
Typical career choices include commercial, institutional and residential interior design, lighting design, showroom design, digital and graphic design, furniture design, and exhibit design.
Some examples of careers our students have chosen:
- Exhibit Development Manager, Chidren's Creativity Museum
- Interior designer, Furnitureland South
- Interior designer, Gensler
- Showroom Manager, Stanley Furniture Company
- Interior Designer, tvsdesign
- Regional Architecture Manager, Swarovski North America
- Graphic designer, PineStraw Magazine
- Associate Exhibition Designer, Walters Art Museum