All applicants whose official native language is other than English must provide proof of English proficiency by one of the following means:
- TOEFL – www.toefl.org. Paper-Based score of 550, Computer Based score of 213, or Internet Based score of 79.
- IELTS – www.ielts.org. 6.5 overall score
- SAT – www.ets.org. Verbal score of 400
- College-transferable English course, with “C” grade or higher (from an accredited U.S. college/university)
- Successful completion of the INTERLINK Language Program at UNCG.
Have the testing agency send official score reports to the International Programs Center at the following address:
International Programs Center
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
203 Foust Building
Greensboro, NC 27402-6170