Global Leadership Program
What will you be doing ?
The Program involves:
- participation in 5 GLP Colloquia (3 required “core” colloquia and 2 “elective”);
- attendance and networking at international/global lectures and events (minimum average 2 per semester);
- engagement in a range of international “experiences” at UNCG and abroad (200 points);
- completion of an e-Portfolio (electronic portfolio) documenting the above + a resumé and personal goals statement.
What will you get out of it ?
The GLP adds value to any UNCG degree by providing:
- another framework for integrating study abroad experiences into personal, academic, and professional growth;
- opportunities for increased global awareness and socially responsible citizenship;
- engagement in a range of international experiential opportunities at UNCG and abroad;
- leadership skills development within an international and global context;
- an enhanced intercultural understanding;
- evidence of extra-curricular learning on resumes;
- interaction with distinguished scholars and inspiring professionals;
- a network of peers striving for international and global personal and professional development.