Undergraduate (Bachelors Degree) Applicants
- International applicants seeking a bachelor’s (undergraduate) degree apply through the International Programs Center. A bachelor's degree is an undergraduate academic degree awarded for a course of study that generally lasts for four years. Students who are eligible to apply for a bachelor’s degree must complete the equivalent of a U.S. academic high school diploma.
- Students who completed, or are in the process of completing, high school and have not attended a college or university are considered freshmen applicants.
- Students who have studied at a college or university are considered transfer students.
- Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree may apply for a second bachelor’s degree in a different major from the first degree. (To be considered as a second bachelor’s degree candidate, the International Programs Center will determine if the applicant’s first degree is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.)
- Students who have not proven English proficiency may apply for conditional admission.
- To apply for a bachelor’s degree, you may apply online or with paper.