- Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.)
- Master's (M.S.) and Master of Science in Athletic Training (M.S.A.T.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Doctorate of Education Online (Ed.D.)
Dr. Sandy Shultz, Professor and Department Chair
Beverly Murrell, Office Manager
Tel.: (336) 334-5347
Fax: (336) 334-3070
Dr.Paul Davis, Director of Graduate Studies
Paige Morris, Graduate Administrative Assistant
Tel.: (336) 334-5573
Dr. Aaron Terranova, Director of Undergraduate Studies
Marie Land, Undergraduate Administrative Assistant
Tel.: (336) 334-5308
News and Events
- September 11, 2015: Graduate Colloquium. Bryan 128, 2-3:15pm. Ms. Erin R. Lawrimore " History of Physical Activity and Sport at UNCG" & Dr. Shirl J. Hoffman "Kinesiology in an Age of Uncertainty"
- Kym Fasczewski recipient of Kate R. Barrett Student Professional Development Award. Read more.
- Katelyn Todd selected as PEHTE/SHAPE (Society of Health and Physical Education) Major of the Year for 2015. See more details.
- May 7, 2015: Kinesiology Departmental Graduation Ceremony, 2:00 pm, Fleming Gym. If you are a graduate or undergraduate student that will graduate in either May 2015 or August 2015, and will be participating in the KIN Departmental Ceremony, please complete the RSVP form by Wednesday, April 1st.
- Matthew Wittstein & Aaron Piepmeier-UNCG 3MT finalists
- Feb. 6, 2015: Spring 2015 Colloquia. Dr. Kevin M. Guskiewicz, "Sport-Related Concussion: Legitimate Concern vs. Paranoia." 2-3:15pm in 128 Bryan Building.
- Nov. 13, 2014: UNCG Motor Behavior Research Network presents Dr. Jill Whithall, "The problem of increasing particitpation in society has not been solved for individuals with stroke: Potential new directions"
- October 9, 2014: UNCG Motor Behavior Research Network presents Dr. Stephen Messier, "Phase 1 studies to Phase 3 randomized clinical trials: Building a long-term research program". Hosted by High Point University at the Human Biomechanics and Physiology Lab.
- Other Fall 2014 Colloquia: Friday, October 24, 2014, Dr. Jewell Cooper, "Pedagogically speaking: Issues of Diversity in Classrooms" and Friday, November 14, 2014, Dr. Jill Whitall, "Sensorimotor abilities in children with and without developmental coordination disorder compared to non-disabled adults". 2-3:15 pm, 128 Bryan Building
- Graduate Colloquium: Friday, September 19, 2014 2-3:15 pm 128 Bryan Building, Dr. Donna M. Duffy, "Part of the solution? Or, part of the problem? The role of coaches and athletes in preventing sexual violence."