- Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.)
- Master's (M.S.) and Master of Science in Athletic Training (M.S.A.T.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and Doctorate of Education Online (Ed.D.)
Dr. Sandy Shultz, Professor and Department Chair
Beverly Simington, Office Manager
Tel.: (336) 334-5347
Fax: (336) 334-3070
Dr. Jenny Etnier, Director of Graduate Studies
Paige Morris, Graduate Administrative Assistant
Tel.: (336) 334-5573
Dr. Aaron Terranova, Director of Undergraduate Studies
Marie Land, Undergraduate Administrative Assistant
Tel.: (336) 334-5308
News and Events
- Nov. 13, 2014: UNCG Motor Behavior Research Network presents Dr. Jill Whithall, "The problem of increasing particitpation in society has not been solved for individuals with stroke: Potential new directions"
- October 9, 2014: UNCG Motor Behavior Research Network presents Dr. Stephen Messier, "Phase 1 studies to Phase 3 randomized clinical trials: Building a long-term research program". Hosted by High Point University at the Human Biomechanics and Physiology Lab.
- Other Fall 2014 Colloquia: Friday, October 24, 2014, Dr. Jewell Cooper, "Pedagogically speaking: Issues of Diversity in Classrooms" and Friday, November 14, 2014, Dr. Jill Whitall, "Sensorimotor abilities in children with and without developmental coordination disorder compared to non-disabled adults". 2-3:15 pm, 128 Bryan Building
- Graduate Colloquium: Friday, September 19, 2014 2-3:15 pm 128 Bryan Building, Dr. Donna M. Duffy, "Part of the solution? Or, part of the problem? The role of coaches and athletes in preventing sexual violence."
- May 8, 2014: Kinesiology Departmental Graduation Ceremony, 2:00 pm, Fleming Gym. If you are a graduate or undergraduate student that will graduate in either May 2014 or August 2014, and will be participating in the KIN Departmental Ceremony, please go to 2014 KIN Departmental Graduation Google Form and complete by Tuesday, April 1st.
- April 15, 2013: Dr. Sandy Shultz and Dr. Jenny Etnier will be inducted into the National Academy of Kinesiology in Fall 2013 based on their significant contributions to the study of human movement and physical activity. Congratulations !
- April 8, 2013: Professor Jennifer L. Etnier was interviewed on NPR for her research on Physical Activity and Alzheimer's Disease (the PAAD Study). To learn more, visit www.paadstudy.org.
- Feb. 7, 2013 : Kinesiology: "The Science of Physical Activity" Lab Tour presented by the Rise Network. Meet our scientist scholars and graduate students and experience guided laboratory experiment tours! For more information ...