Sport & Exercise Psychology
Diane Gill, Ph.D.
Jennifer L. Etnier, Ph.D.
Katherine M. Jamieson, Ph.D.
Current Research Projects
- Effects of psychological factors (e.g., life-event stress, coping skills, and social support) on risk of athletic injury.
- Quality of life assessment in physical activity and health programs.
- Diversity and cultural competence in physical activity settings.
- Benefits of physical activity for cognitive performance.
- Mental health benefits of physical activity.
See also the Research page for the Department of Kinesiology.