Special Issue of REVSTAT Dedicated to AISC 2018
Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication, at author's request, (after the normal refereeing process of the journal), in a special issue of REVSTAT (https://www.ine.pt/revstat/inicio.html). The special issue is likely to be published as the second issue of 2020.
Please keep the following in mind when you submit your paper:
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS WANTING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SPECIAL ISSUE
- The articles should be written in English.
- Send a pdf to Sat Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2018.
- The submission of an article means that it contains original work that has not been nor is about to be published elsewhere in any form.
- Manuscripts (text, tables and figures) should be typed only in black on one side, in double- spacing, with a left margin of at least 3 cm and with less than 30 pages. The first page should include the name, institution and address of the author(s) and a summary of less than one hundred words, followed by a maximum of six key words and the AMS 2000 subject classification.
- The authors should write the final version of the articles using LaTeX, in REVSTAT style. This style (REVSTAT.sty) and examples of files (REVSTAT.tex) are presented next.
REVSTAT has set aside only about 120 pages for the special issue. If the number of submissions is too large, additional papers will be considered for the Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice (http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/ujsp20/current). If you would like to have your paper considered for JSTP, please mention that when you send a pdf to Sat Gupta.