We are looking for a new cohort of students to be part of the math-bio fellowship. Click here to apply to the MathBio Program
Deadline for the application is Sunday, October 14, 2012, 5:00p.m.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Jan Rychtář.
- a research work on math-bio projects
- stipend of up to $4500 a year
- travel support to conferences
- advantage for graduate or medical school
- supportive group of peers and faculty
- time commitment of 10 hours during spring semester and full time during summer
- attending weekly common group meetings
- working hard
- having fun
- open mind
- interest to learn new things
The Math-bio Group
The NSF (National Science Foundation) grant received by the following 6 faculty members at UNCG
Learn more by clicking on the menu items. Email us, come by our offices.