MAT 112-01D (Contemporary Topics in Mathematics)
Practical mathematical topics including set theory, properties and operations of number systems, algebra, geometry and consumer mathematics. Additional topics may be selected from logic, systems of numeration, and mathematical systems.
- GE Core: GMT
- Pr. None
- NOTE: This course fulfills 3 hours of math credits required for many majors. It is not preparation for any other math course. Please check your major requirements in the Undergraduate Bulletin.
This WTX class has online homework and quizzes and on-campus tests and final exam. See Syllabus for details, including instructions for registering on MyLab and test dates.
On-campus tests will be held at Petty 136.
- Test 1: Monday 6/01/15 - 9:00 AM - 10:40 AM
- Test 2: Monday 6/15/15 - 9:00 AM - 10:40 AM
- Final exam: Wednesday 6/17/15 - 9:00 AM - noon
- MyLab: Sign in and go to MAT 112-01D Summer 2015 for announcements, assignments, and quizzes. The syllabus above gives instructions for registering.
- Student Study Program: The Student Study Program provides opportunities for students to form collaborative study groups which in turn will foster enhanced study habits and overall academic performance in and out of the classroom.