MAT 115-11D (College Algebra)
Algebraic expressions, exponents, radicals, factoring, solving equations and inequalities, graphing, polynomial and rational functions.
- GE Core: GMT
- Pr. None
- NOTE: This course is part of the GEC mathematics requirement. It is a prerequisite course for MAT 120. You must receive a grade of C or better in this class to be able to move on to MAT 120. Credit cannot be earned for both this class and MAT 150.
This WEB class has online homework, quizzes, and tests. The final exam must be scheduled through UNCOnline Proctoring Service. An alternate on-campus time will also be set up. See the syllabus on Canvas for details. All announcements will be made through Canvas.
- Math Help Center: All tutoring sessions within the scheduled times are free to UNCG students enrolled in the classes listed here. In-person tutoring is provided on a walk-in basis and no appointment is necessary.
- Canvas: Learning Management System. All course information will be posted here.
- Student Study Program: The Student Study Program provides opportunities for students to form collaborative study groups which in turn will foster enhanced study habits and overall academic performance in and out of the classroom.
- UNCOnline Proctoring Service