MAT 120-81D (Calculus for Business and Social Sciences)
Limits and introductory differential calculus of the algebraic, exponential, and logarithmic functions of one variable.
- GE Core: GMT
- Pr. an acceptable score on the mathematics placement test or a grade of at least C in MAT 115 or MAT 150.
- Credit cannot be earned for both this course and MAT 191.
- NOTE: this course does not serve as a prerequisite for MAT 292 (Calculus II).
This WEB class is completely online.
- Regression assignment (due January 7, 2013) Solutions
- Regression assignment II (optional: due January 18, 2013)
- Practice problems (Solutions)
- MyLab: Sign in and go to MAT 120 (Winter 2013) for announcements, assignments, quizzes, and tests.
- Student Study Program: The Student Study Program provides opportunities for students to form collaborative study groups which in turn will foster enhanced study habits and overall academic performance in and out of the classroom.