MAT 120-81D (Calculus for Business and Social Sciences)
Limits and introductory differential calculus of the algebraic, exponential, and logarithmic functions of one variable.
- GE Core: GMT
- Pr. an acceptable score on the mathematics placement test or a grade of at least C in MAT 115 or MAT 150.
- Credit cannot be earned for both this course and MAT 191.
- NOTE: this course does not serve as a prerequisite for MAT 292 (Calculus II).
This WEB class is completely online. The assignments are completed on MyLab. The course runs December 15, 2014 - January 20, 2015. The final exam is January 20, 2015.
- MyLab: Sign in and go to MAT 120 (Winter 2015) for announcements, assignments, quizzes, and tests. Instructions for registering the to MyMathLab can be found on the syllabus above.
- Student Study Program: The Student Study Program provides opportunities for students to form collaborative study groups which in turn will foster enhanced study habits and overall academic performance in and out of the classroom.